Monday 21 March 2011

Inspiration: The Book Tree Press

Selected photography by Angus Bremner 2009

Hand Cut and bound paper hot balloon with a miniature concertina book. Made from ephemera.

Hand cut paper tree made from Silkscreen printed paper.
 

Paper
A constant source of inspiration
Every single detail

Edinburgh-based illustrator and book artist Lucy Roscoe loves folding, binding, printmaking and all things papery. She runs a small artist's press which produces unique artist's books, prints, cards and decorations.
I have to admit that her Hot Air Balloons caught my eye first, I love the tiny book in the basket. What a special, original Christening gift or keepsake they would make. 
 I hope you'll take the time to browse Lucy's website, all her designs are beautiful, and perhaps send her an email if there's anything you are interested in buying.

Simply lovely.


copyright:The Book Tree Press 2010


4 comments:

  1. O yes, that hot air balloon is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so SWEET! it looks a little bit like my egg. but that is so much more cool...
    look here: http://soisses-dasleben.blogspot.com/2011/03/diy-fruhlings-oster-dekoration-selber.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Especially that clock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those hot air balloons are just beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!