Monday 7 March 2011

Stylish Sloths and Skater Bears


Have you ever wondered what a Stylish Sloth looks like?

 A Skater Bear?

Or an Owl Lover?

UK mixed media artist Ashley Percival has a wonderful imagination and her quirky animal illustrations make me smile. I love her use of colour. Inspired by wildlife and nature in particular she makes handmade gifts, unique wall art and limited edition prints.

Her mountain bear is quite delightful, don't you think?


I'm smitten and Miles laughed out loud
- artwork for young and old alike
(well, I'm not that old...)


2 comments:

  1. These are great, especially the owl one - surprise, surprise! From one of the "Younger" artwork admirers (Ha! Ha!) Stephie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!