Thursday 7 March 2013

Two. Six Studio





Well, I don't know about you, but after all that rain yesterday, I'm ready for a blast of colour. 

Fledgling Portuguese design studio Two. Six offer an inspiring range of modular, customizable furniture for kids and the home, including this YPSY Stair, a modern take on the traditional ladder which also exists in a mini-version for kids, and Strap, a bright bookcase that can double up as a room divider. Functional and fun, one to keep an eye on me thinks!


Via Behance


2 comments:

  1. Nice, I love the colors :)



    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Fashion by Independent Designers for Your Little darling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!