Monday 24 February 2014

Inspiration: Cute In Colour


 












Hey, I'm back! Are you still there? I do hope so!

After a wonderful, sunny weekend spent at the flea market, and pottering at home in the garden, I feel the urge to spring clean and rearrange the house. The birds are singing and the trees are a-blossoming - our village is starting to look so pretty. You can follow me on instagram now you know, if you're interested in snippets of our life in the South of France.

Of course, spring gives us an opportunity to welcome new fresh colours into the home, so I'd like to start the week with some cute finds for children's rooms. Sigh! My three kids seem to have grown up so quickly (Dylan is 18 in one month's time!) but I do hope some of you out there will be inspired to find out a little more about these links.

Bonne semaine  - Enjoy!

Thanks for the inspiration:
 Beautiful, uplifting house posters from Nancy Nicholson
Marina* R has been busy crafting some gorgeous new handmade soft toys
(see more of her dolls in the K&C shop here & here)
Argentinian brand Little U make the most adorable children's satchels -
(gracias Emma y Rob!)

I

4 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for sharing these treasures. they really match perfectly with the springtime here in berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for sharing these treasures. they really match perfectly with the springtime here in berlin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!