Monday 9 March 2015

Inspiration: Trace In Face







I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

I did. I spent most of my time immersed in art, both online and off.
I love that. Need that, should I say.

Browsing the Nordic Design Collective's site on Saturday I came across these unusual illustrations by Trace In Face. Today used to be Colour My Monday on Kickcan and Conkers, so in keeping with my desire to share and inspire, albeit with a more minimal style, I hope you'll enjoy discovering more examples of this Swedish artist's work in your own time.

Simple, quirky and intriguing with just a touch of colour.
Hmm, that suits me to a tee.

Bonne semaine!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, I'm really thrilled that you've found my illustrations and that the quirky, simple touch I try to acchieve through my pieces comes trough. Glad you like them. Johanna (Trace in Face)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!