Wednesday 15 April 2015

Mercredi Moodboard - Hello You!



 Hello Wednesday,
Oh Hello You!


We are enjoying a two-week Easter school break here in the South of France and loving every minute of it!

I made a decision to spend more time with my kids this year as my eldest is now in higher education and very rarely here. What, almost 19? How did that happen? 
It's a cliché, I know, but they grow up so quickly - you'll see.

We've been busy at home and in our beautiful garden (are you following me on instagram yet?). I have lots to share with you over the next couple of weeks, and I am looking forward to getting back into blogging more.

Do you still read blogs, I wonder? I do, a few anyway.
The online world is changing all the time and if you've been following me on Kickcan and Conkers for a while, I'm sure you can sense a change in style and approach. I like that. I'm not the same person I was when I started my blog almost 6 years ago and I have always tried to really be "myself" in this online space. Change is good, right?

Bref, I'm working on some new projects, more in line with the person I am now.
I hope to be able to share more with you this Summer.

 All images taken from my tumblr


1

 1 2 3 4 5 6

3

à bientôt ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!