Thursday 2 April 2015

No Hanging Around


  


  

  



 




Oh my,
No time these days...
Can you believe it's almost Easter?
 
Faithful followers please forgive me,
I am seldom here, 'tis true.
But life, real life, is busy.
And I am enjoying working on new projects
for me and you.

Offline is the new luxury - I like that...

I have been spending more time on instagram lately and have to say that I really love sharing snippets of my life in the South of France. 

Have a wonderful Bank Holiday, and go easy on the chocolate!

Thank you for the inspiration:



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of inspiring images as always. I know what you mean, I have been spending a lot more time off line too, sometimes you just need that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your break Emma. I am making the most of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!