Friday 29 May 2015

Yes Georges!









Gosh, I bet you wonder where an earth I've been!

May is almost over and, as usual, we were spoilt with deliciously long Bank Holiday weekends, it's been bliss. It's pretty much Summertime here in the South, and slow life has become a necessity...

I've been doing a lot of thinking, a lot of sorting and have made a few important decisions about my future online. It feels good. I'm ready for a change after six years, so watch this space over the coming months, if you'd like to follow me on my new journey.

Of course, I've also been busy seeking treasures to share with you on K&C.

Do you remember my post about Mylène Scotto's beautiful, beautiful online shop Georges last year? Well, she's exactly the kind of person I want to continue to write about and hopefully promote, albeit on my modest small-scale.

Do yourself a favour this weekend. Georges-Me reopened its virtual doors this morning and there are so many simple, very special things I'd love to buy for myself, our home or friends and family (please don't be put off by the French, use any online translator)
Mylène will be adding new lines in June so make sure you bookmark her inspiring website.

Handmade, handdyed, handsculpted
raw, honest and poetic

Georges-Me is so me - I bet you love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!