Monday 2 November 2015

Home Again







Hello November!


I'm back at last after a wonderful trip "home" to London and West Yorkshire in the UK. Unfortunately, I broke my camera whilst I was there, so I'm taking this opportunity to share a few beautiful photos from Jo Headington's inspiring tumblr 


I love being outdoors up North, running through the heather on Ilkley Moors in the wind. 
I am happy here - although you can't really tell from this quick phone picture!




Image sources:
1 / 2 / 3/

Bonne journée !

2 comments:

  1. Nice area for running a few challenges in those hills, not the nice warm weather you have at home though....do you think you will ever come back to the uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to spend more time in the UK. I have been here for almost 30 years now but I still miss my family. No plans yet but who knows what the future will bring!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!